Seams they want to cash in fast....
I don't know, I am not that excited to watch the flick....
EIther this movie SUCKED royally, or Universal is looking to cash in quick on it.
It has been announced for a 12/20 release to DVD.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The film will be available in dual anamorphic widescreen and full frame editions (SRP $29.98 each). Both versions will include Dolby Digital 5.1 audio, deleted scenes, outtakes, a video introduction with Whedon, audio commentary with Whedon and 3 featurettes (including Future History: The Story of Earth That Was, What's in a Firefly and Re-Lighting the Firefly).
Seams they want to cash in fast....
I don't know, I am not that excited to watch the flick....
The wife wanted to see that, but it was only around here for 2 weeks.
I highly recommend this film! You don't even have to be hip to the series, it catches you up on the story line. It's a very good sci-fi epic with an unpredictable ending.
Well, if Andy likes it, I'll have to avoid it at all costs. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
You're confusing me with Jor. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Bookmarks